At Lubaga Hospital Dental Clinic we believe that it is important to treat our patients not only with high quality care, but also to educate you about your oral health and to empower you to live a healthy life. Your first visit as a new patient involves a simple Check Up of your mouth. The aim of this is to determine your dental needs, to create a treatment plan for you if required and any advice the dentist may have to help you keep healthy teeth. The dentist may ask you a few questions about your teeth for example if you had any pain or lost a tooth before.
The Team of the Dental Clinic
Dr. Okeny Amos
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Sr. Christine Namusisi
Did you know?
- If you don’t floss, you miss to clean about 40% of your tooth surface.
- To prevent tooth decay is a lot less expensive than curing it.
- Children need help brushing their teeth until the age of 6.
- Tabacco smokers have 80% higher risk of developing oral cancer than non-smokers.
- A baby tooth holds the space for a permanent tooth. Early removal of the baby teeth may cause the permanent teeth to grow in a crooked way.