Eligibility for the course
The applicant shall be eligible for admission on extension course, if she has had at least two years experience in the clinical area and not more than (10) years in service. Has been verified and found fit for the course.
An applicant must either be:
a) Registered Psychiatric Nurse
b) Enrolled Comprehensive Nurse
c) Enrolled Midwife.
d) Registered Nurse
- The places available for each intake 20, total 40
- Gender: Currently for females only.
- Intake is once a year in May
- Course duration is 18 months of three semesters.
- Award: Diploma of training by UNMEB & Certificate and Diploma for Registration Licence to practice as a Midwife by UNMC.