JOB SUMMARY: CLINICAL OFFICER
To assist in the delivery of high quality and efficient Medical care and to promote Health care and ensure that a consistent excellent level of service is provided to patients and clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To efficiently provide medical care for patients mainly in the outpatients department according to Uganda Essential Drug programme and Government regulations (diagnostic and Treatment)
- To decide about patients in need for Doctor’s care and referral accordingly well as abandonment.
- If necessary and asked, to organize identify and carry out thorough programmes for Primary Health care and for preventive medicine.
- To be responsible for statistics returns and any other administrative tasks
- To train, coach and follow up subordinates.
- To assist in the Home care service for AIDS patients.
- Identifies, prioritizes and develops content for clinical and health related aspects collaborates with other senior staff to develop comparative provider and plan performance information for patient choices.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience preferably in a hospital setup.
Interested candidates should submit their applications not later than 15th September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please address your application to the Human Resource Manager, Uganda Martyrs Hospital Lubaga, P.O. Box 14130 Kampala.