Lubaga hospital is committed to providing high quality healthcare based on both National and International standards that meet its client’s needs and exceeds their expectations.
The Hospital Management is committed to:
- Ensure that all services and processes consistently meet the set National/International quality standards.
- Recruiting quality staff and continuously endeavor to grow their capacity and productivity to deliver quality services.
- Closely monitor and review our Quality Management System to meet the set quality standards.
- Continuously engage our clients in the provision of healthcare that meets their needs.
- Continuously engage all our suppliers and service providers in the provision of quality healthcare services.
- Provide Quality human resource training for health.
The hospital Laboratory is participating in the SLIPTA quality improvement program, a framework for improving quality of public health laboratories in developing countries to achieve the requirements of the ISO 15189 standard.
The hospital services on the other hand, was audited by Uganda Healthcare Federation (UHF) last year October 2018 and it emerged at Level four (4), The hospital implements a departmental Quality improvement plan, conducts regular Internal Quality Audits and continues to benchmark with the best care providers around the Region and Internationally for Healthcare practices.
The hospital is soon starting its journey for an International Quality Accreditation.